J-DAQ is a data acquisition module with general purpose functions.
J-MOT is a expansion DC motor Driver for J-DAQ white. this module can drive up to 4-CH 4A/40V DC motors.
J-REL is a expansion relay module for J-DAQ white. this module provide 8-CH 5A/220V relay. up to 250 J-REL (2000 relay) can connect to J-DAQ.
J-REL is a expansion relay module for J-DAQ white. this module provide 8-CH 30A/220V relay. up to 250 J-REL (2000 relay) can connect to J-DAQ.
- 8-CH , 12-bit 200S/s Analog Input
- 2-CH , 12-bit Analog Output with signal generation mode
- 32-CH Digital Input/Output (5v/3.3v)
- 4-CH 220V/5A Realy NC+NO
- 4-CH Interrupt Input
- 2 Unit with 4-CH/unit PWM output Signal
- RS485 Half-Duplex
- 8 user LED indicator
- Windows 8.1, 8, 7, XP Driver (x86/x64)
- USB 2.0 interface to PC
- Configurable sound alarm
- Upgradable firmware
- Simple Programming
- Compatible with all Programming languages that support COM serial port
- Use as ARM Cortex-M3 evaluation board (SWD debug connector is available)
- PC-Based Robotics
- PC-Based Control Systems
- Hardware In the Loop (HIL)
- PC-Based Data and Event Logger
- Condition Monitoring
- Fast prototyping
- Sensor/Actuator Interface